-
October 2nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
an occassional "mercy" post...hummmpppff!!!
-
October 2nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
**sticks a plunger over mom's face**
-
October 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
oh goody two mercy posts LOL [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2008, 08:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
And here's another pity post. Free of charge!
...
That'll be 10 bucks.
Cash only.
Mail it.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 03, 2008 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2008, 01:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-
October 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I'll wake you up! With THIS:
-
October 8th, 2008, 04:22 PM
#7
Inactive Member
OMG! Thank you SOOOOOO Much. You rock my world Henk! Shall we play a round of Cock Cock Geuse?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 09, 2008 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Cherry_pez ]</font>
-
October 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I see I have a lot of work to do when I go to Virginia *packing BIG bar of soap*
-
October 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
#9
Inactive Member
That Hasslehoff pic is a riot...cause it does look like a cock on his underwear!!!
-
October 10th, 2008, 12:33 PM
#10
Inactive Member
it is really freaky... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks